Assistant/Associate Professor in Biomechanics/Health Education
The United Arab Emirates University invites applications for a faculty position. Qualified candidates at all levels will be considered at a rank commensurate with academic accomplishments. Candidates are expected to have a strong commitment to teaching excellence and student advising at the undergraduate and graduate levels, a demonstrable research capability that will enable the candidate to develop and sustain an internally and/or externally funded research program in his/her area of expertise, publish his/her research findings in refereed journals, and actively engage in promoting the growth of the UAE University. The application package should include a cover letter, a detailed resume, a brief description of current/future research activities, teaching philosophy, and courses taught. English is the language of instruction and communication. Screening of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Applicants must have an earned doctorate in the applicable field. The ability to teach undergraduate courses is a must. Clinical and professional experience is a plus.
- Interest and involve in clinical research;
- Demonstrable evidence of research and scholarship in the area of specialization;
- Experience in grant writing and obtaining external funding for research;
- Research area that is congruent with existing lines of research within the physical education and health education;
- Ability to integrate diversity and multicultural perspectives into teaching; and
- Commitment to working collaboratively with departmental faculty, staff, and external partners in research.
Assistant/Associate Professor in Biomechanics or Health Education. At least, 3 years of work-experience in higher education is expected. Bilingual is preferred.
Division College of Education - (CEDU)
Department Physical Education - (CEDU)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Faculty