4 days left
- Full Time
ABOUT STANFORD UNIVERSITY AND RESIDENTIAL & DINING ENTERPRISES:
Residential & Dining Enterprises, the largest auxiliary organization at Stanford University, supports the academic mission of the University by providing the highest quality services to students and other members of the university community. R&DE has an annual operating budget of over $270 million, oversees a 5 million sq. ft. physical plant across the campus, provides housing for over 12,000 students, serves over 18,000 daily meals at 30 dining and retail locations and over 500,000 meals at Athletic Concessions events, and hosts 20,000 conference guests annually. R&DE comprises 1100+ staff in the following divisions: the Office of the Senior Associate Vice Provost (SAVP), Student Housing Operations, Stanford Dining, Stanford Hospitality & Auxiliaries, Stanford Conferences, and a team of R&DE strategic business partners: Finance & Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology, Maintenance Operations and Capital Projects, and Strategic Communications.
Provide candidate coordination support for senior level employment representatives by implementing candidate sourcing and job posting/advertising strategies, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, and conducting and scheduling interviews. Collect, report, and analyze data related to organizational performance metrics as required by regulatory mandate.
- Support senior level employment representatives in the execution of standard aspects of recruiting, including developing candidate pools, evaluating resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, interviewing candidates, sharing candidate pools, and managing referrals.
- Recruit for job families and build talent pipelines.
- Develop applicant pools continuously using advanced web-based recruitment methodologies, including Internet, database, and social network searches.
- Complete weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting on recruiting and employment activity.
- Refer searches to external employment agencies and manage vendors, as needed.
- Maintain and/or update department websites.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation is maintained concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including equal employment opportunity statistics, and is in compliance with state and federal laws, contractual obligations, and university guidelines.
- Assist with job fair coordination (virtual or in person), as needed.
- Maintain reports and metrics to track and measure success of the function.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Well-developed interviewing skills.
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment laws applicable to the hiring of employees, including affirmative action and equal employment opportunity requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with web-based systems and recruiting sources, including the internet, social media, warm/cold calling, referrals, events, networking, publications, industry groups/associations, and job fairs.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
]Certifications and Licenses:
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sit, use a telephone.
- Occasionally stand/walk, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
- Rarely writing by hand, sort/file paperwork or parts.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Occasional travel.
- Flexible work hours including weekends and evenings.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Job Code: 4691
Employee Status: Regular
Requisition ID: 84780