- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton (generous relocation packages available)
- Total Remuneration $116,650 to $138,526 pa
- Inclusive of cash salary plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
With strong ties to industry, active leading applied research projects and a high calibre of teaching, research and consulting services, you are afforded with the opportunity to do more, be more and expand your impact at CQUniversity – Australia’s most inclusive University.
An exciting opportunity exists to become a valuable member of a growing science program based at our Rockhampton North campus and be focussed on delivering personalised support to its undergraduate students and practical solutions to its industry partners. This opportunity offers early career scientists the chance to broaden their knowledge and skills in one of Australia’s most economically diverse regions, servicing agriculture, environment, tourism and mining sectors.
As a balanced research and teaching academic, you will make a strong contribution to addressing grand challenges in environmental and agricultural sustainability and food quality. You will prepare and deliver lectures and act as a unit coordinator by initiating and developing unit material to enhance the learning journey of our students. With your strong emerging record of research, you will have access to cutting edge facilities that enable you to engage in interdisciplinary research across the globe and contribute to strategic research priorities in chemical analytics that engage industry partners and the community to make a real difference.
Whether you’re seeking a promotion or simply a change in scenery, allow our generous relocation packages to take you and your family to Rockhampton to start the next chapter of your career.
You will have:
- PhD qualifications in Chemistry.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate university students with experience engaging with tertiary students and supporting their educational development through multimodal delivery strategies.
- Proven capacity for research as evidenced by scientific publications, supervision of research higher degree candidates, and engagements with external stakeholders.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 22 October 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33284
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.