School/Department International Partnerships and Student Recruitment
Based at Cranfield Campus, Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Hours of work Part time, casual position to fit around your studies, typically 3-6 hours each fortnight
Contract type Casual
Salary £7.70 per hour (Under 25 years) / £8.21 per hour (25+ years)
Apply by 09/10/2019
The International Partnerships and Student Recruitment department works with and supports the wider University in its goals to:
- Support and drive Student Recruitment
- Provide a first class Admissions Service
- Create and support International Partnerships
- Support the Schools generally in broader marketing activities
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Admissions service as a Student Ambassador. Student Ambassadors represent the varied cultures and experiences of students at Cranfield University. Our student ambassadors will be those who enjoy meeting new people and providing assistance whenever possible. This is a part time, casual position to fit around your studies, typically 3-6 hours each fortnight.
- Closing date for applications: 9 October 2019
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates: Week commencing 21 October 2019
- Potential start date: November/December 2019, including providing training and support
For further details, please refer to the role description. For an informal discussion, please contact Nicole Kenny, Admissions Assistant on (T); +44 (0)1234 754707 or (E); Nicole.H.Kenny@cranfield.ac.uk
At Cranfield, we value Diversity and Inclusion, and aim to create and maintain a culture in which everyone can work and study together harmoniously with dignity and respect and realise their full potential.
Please note, that in order to apply for this role, you must be either; a current student at Cranfield University, or registered to commence a course at Cranfield University in the future. You will also require a UK National Insurance number in order to take up a Student Ambassador role.