Full Professor in School of Dentistry
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in dentistry and dental subspecialty certificate or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Oral Medicine at Taipei Medical University.
$100,165NTD~$180,165NTD per month + benefits
Selection criteria Qualifications:
- Ph.D. degree related to Orthodontics / Prosthodontics / Periodontics / Operative Dentistry / Dental Material / Occlusion / Temporomandibular disorders or related fields.
- Dentist / Specialist with certificate in Orthodontics / Prosthodontics / Periodontics / OD-Dental Material / Occlusion-TMD.
- With ability of independent research and teaching experience.
- Fluent in English with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other: related documents for evaluation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
School of Dentistry, College of Oral Medicine, Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St. Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Din at firstname.lastname@example.org