Skills Development Coach, Insurance
Closing date: 24/10/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Apprenticeship School
BPP Apprenticeship School is recruiting for a Skills Development Coach role to accommodate the demand needs within the school for our Insurance apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced candidates to bring high quality support, nurture and develop talent within the sector. The overall purpose of the role is to support each learner to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for the on programme delivery of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for all apprentices enrolled on Insurance Apprenticeship School apprenticeship programmes.
- Provide a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Ensure monthly performance update on learners and progress reviews with learners and line managers
- Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support
- Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Communicate effectively with learners using appropriate tools and actively encourage learner engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Provide academic advice on continuous development of learners portfolio’s and safeguarding support to learners
- Contribute towards learner gateway reviews and support and guide them through the end point assessment phase to ensure target retention and completion rates for Apprenticeships are met.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate programme systems and processes
- Other activities as and when required by the school
The Apprenticeship School has a range of developmental and progression opportunities available to our team members.
- Appropriate Insurance experience/qualifications
- Apprenticeship understanding and knowledge
- Relationship building skills and ability
- Ability to provide appropriate feedback to students against apprenticeship standard
- Ability to hold professional and developmental review meetings with apprentices and line managers
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check
More searches like this
- Permanent Business & Management Academic Posts jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent Business & Management Other Academic jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent Business & Management Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent Business & Management Other Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)