Technology Apprenticeship Manager
Closing date: Not specified
Employment type: Permanent
Department: School of Business & Technology
Our experience in building careers spans over 40 years. We believe in progress for everyone. For learners who want to develop, and the business partners that strive for growth. We work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development. We educate over 80,000 students annually, working with 7000 businesses across 170 countries. Our expertise covers learning for a number of different levels. They include apprenticeships, university courses, professional qualifications and professional development.
About The School of Business and Technology
BPP’s School of Business and Technology delivers programmes in undergraduate, postgraduate, apprenticeship and professional qualifications specialising in accountancy and finance, management and technology. We are proud to teach students from blue chip employers and individual high calibre students from all over the world. We have a number of unique programmes, poised for significant growth. We have teaching centres in London, Birmingham and Manchester and also teach many programmes online. Our new technology faculty experts provide us with an opportunity to design cutting edge accounting and management programmes to meet the rapidly changing needs of these professions.
The Head of Technology Professional Apprenticeships and will have overall accountability for ensuring an excellent education experience on the range of technology apprenticeships which BPP offer at level 3 and level 4. The post holder will lead on the design and delivery of the programme range ensuring they remain current, and relevant and that customer satisfaction from both the apprentices and the sponsoring clients is high.
- Oversee the design and enhancement of the suite of programmes working with faculty and associates to ensure content is relevant and up to date
- Manage a team of coaches who will support the learners in achieving their apprenticeship
- Monitor apprentice progress and support the coaches with appropriate interventions as needed
- Engage with relationship managers and directly with clients to fully understand the needs and requirements of the programme to inform design and enhancement
- Monitor technology developments in the market and apprenticeship standard updates to ensure the programmes remain relevant and compliant
- Engage with vendors and suppliers to identify opportunities to embed certifications and qualifications within our programmes
- Lead on an a ‘value add’ programme of events and activities to engage, develop and stretch our apprentices
- Represent the school at key apprenticeship committees and inspections as required
For the role requirements, please refer to the full job description