Research Fellow of Health Informatics
Institute of Computer Science
Duties and responsibilities
- Internationally recognised research in five years at least in the volume equivalent to that of 1.5 doctoral theses in the field of Health Informatics.
- Developing IT solutions for personal medicine project and implementing the IMI EHDEN project.
- Performing research projects.
- Supervising master’s and doctoral students.
- Participation in the work of the university’s decision-making bodies is recommended.
PhD degree or an equivalent qualification. See also requirements for teaching and research staff.
- Internationally recognised professional research (in the area of Health Informatics or similar), the volume of which so far is equivalent to that of at least one doctoral thesis.
- Experience in the supervision of master’s and doctoral students is recommended.
Required language skills: Excellent command of English.
Starting at: 01.12.2019
Salary: Remuneration according to UT salary rules. See also UT salary rules.
Prof Jaak Vilo, email@example.com.