Associate Professor in the Master Program in Long-Term Care College of Nursing
Associate Professor in the Master Program in Long-Term Care
College of Nursing
The College of Nursing at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Associate Professor position in the Master Program in Long-Term Care.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in gerontology, long-term care, health welfare and policy related fields or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Nursing at Taipei Medical University.
$80,670NTD~$140,670NTD per month + benefits
1. Ph.D. degree in gerontology, long-term care, health welfare and policy related fields or a related discipline
2. English proficiency in teaching related discipline preferred
3. Previous experience in long-term care institutional management, health policy promotion, care management, innovation in industry preferred
4. Excellent English proficiency, teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
1. A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
2. Publication list
3. A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
4. Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
5. Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Master Program in Long-Term Care, College of Nursing
Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 11031, Taiwan
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, October 31, 2019
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Tsai at firstname.lastname@example.org