Lecturer, Podiatry, Teaching and Research
- Part time, 2.5 days per week or 0.5FTE
- Continuing role
- Role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $95,432 - $112,697 pro rata plus 17% superannuation
About the role
The School of Allied Health, Human Services and Sport, is the largest education and training provider of its kind in Australia and comprises the disciplines of Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Dietetics and Human Nutrition, Orthoptics, Social Work, and Sport and Exercise Science (including Sports Analytics and Sports Coaching and Development). To find out more about the School of Allied Health, Human Services and Sport, visit our webpage here
The successful candidate, Lecturer, Podiatry will contribute to the development and delivery of the School’s Podiatry degree programs at the Melbourne campus, as well as make a significant contribution to achieving the research goals of the School of Allied Health, Human Services and Sport.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- PhD or equivalent accreditation along with evidence of high quality research conducted and published or otherwise disseminated;
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, or co-supervise, honours and postgraduate students;
- Eligible for registration as a podiatrist with the Podiatry Board of Australia;
- Experience in the preparation of research proposal submissions to external funding bodies and evidence of success in securing research funding.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Wednesday 16th October 2019
Position Enquiries: A/Prof Shannon Munteanu, TEL: +61 3 9479 5866, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 558718 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.