Programme Eligibility Specialist
Location: Manchester St James's
Closing date: 04/10/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Commercial - Student Management Centre - Customer Services
At BPP, we exist to build careers through education.
We work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
We believe in progress for everyone. For learners who want to develop, business partners that strive for growth and our employees; the driving force behind our operation.
Working at BPP, you are joining a community of committed, passionate and self-determined people. As a business, and in our individual teams, we support each other encourage new ideas and aim for excellence in all that we do.
You’ll be helping make career ambitions and business goals a reality, as the first point of contact for learners and businesses striving for growth. You’ll be making and taking calls, listening to clients’ needs and their current situation, then connecting them with the right BPP programme team.
Your days will be fast-paced and busy. As well as calls, there’ll be emails and live chat conversations. You’ll need to know our programmes, products and services inside-out, to make sure you delight every client with the right learning path for them. And as a member of the Student Management Centre, you’ll have the full support of a close-knit team to help make it happen.
Your main responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact for students and employers with learning and development questions
- Making outbound calls to warm leads and receiving inbound calls with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction, customer retention, and BPP business
- Responding to customers who express and interest in BPP via live chat, answering questions effectively and efficiently within guidelines
- Speaking with other BPP departments and using all of our insight and information to assist students and employers
- Using your unrivalled knowledge of BPP services and products to research and respond to customer inquiries
- Consistently providing a proactive level of support to always meet customers’ expectations, within specified SLAs
- Logging, tracking and maintaining up to date student records, to keep data quality high
SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- IT literate and competent using databases and spreadsheets
- Previous outbound experience or skills you can show us
- Experience of working and thriving in a targeted environment
- High levels of self-motivation
- A desire to delight customers with excellent service and support