The post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the ESMI (perinatal mental health research programmes) ie completion of ESMI and set up of new ESMI-II programme, supporting the Chief Investigator to deliver the outputs of the projects and assist with writing of policy briefs and evidence synthesis for policy makers (NHSE, PHE)
Qualification and skills required:
- Undergraduate degree in behavioural or related sciences
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Knowledge of research governance processes
- Skills in analysing quantitative data
- Skills in engaging service users and professional groups in research
- Experience of conducting research with women with mental disorders
- Experience of quantitative data collection and analysis
- Experience of evidence synthesis
This post will be offered on a fixed-term contract until 31 March 2020.
This is a full or part-time post (at least 60% for part time).
The selection process will include a panel interview.
For an informal discussion to find out more about the role please contact: Professor Louise Howard firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please register with the King’s College London application portal and complete your application online.