Postdoctoral Fellow, Mathematical Sciences, COS
7 days left
- Full Time
The Department of Mathematical Sciences at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), is seeking applications for a postdoctoral research position in the field of computational fluid dynamics. This position is supported by the “University Program for Advanced Research” (UPAR). We are looking for a very hard-working individual who is committed to outstanding research with genuine interest in “heat transfer and fluid flow”. This appointment is made for 6-8 months.
The major responsibilities include:
- Developing mathematical models for “Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow”.
- Determining the numerical solution of the mathematical models.
- Reporting the obtained results.
- Publishing papers in peer-reviewed journals and make presentations in conferences.
- A PhD in mathematics.
- Good experience in numerical methods for PDEs, numerical analysis, modelling and simulations.
- Good experience with programming languages.
- Good communication skills in English (oral and writing).
Preferred Qualification None
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division College of Science - (COS)
Department Mathematical Sciences - (COS)
Job Close Date 31-10-2019
Job Category Staff Salary 0 to 0 AED