Administrative Officer, Office of Research
The Office of Research seeks an incumbent for the position of Administrative Officer to provide to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks within the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center. Also, to help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
- Aids in the Planning, Development and Coordination of all programs and materials at the Center
- Provides a range of basic administrative support for the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center including in the implementation and marketing of programs
- Acts as liaison between the Office and other University offices and external institutions
- Supports in communicating and maintaining a positive relationship with internal and external Stakeholders in addressing inquiries and concerns.
- Exercises independent judgment in bringing information, researching and resolving problems for the Center.
- Organizes, schedules meetings (booking, informing attendees about details) and prepares the required agenda in order to prepare accurate meeting minutes and distribute them to the attendees.
- Processes payments and reimbursements for the Center’s programs while adhering to internal guidelines to maintain appropriate records.
- Acts as an office coordinator for programming; maintains student files; responds to student inquiries; maintains database on students.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations and reports, agendas, background materials and minutes.
- Works directly with Entrepreneurs for material support and coordination of activities when possible.
- Follows up and evaluates programing before, during and after execution.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship/Marketing or a related field from an accredited institution with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Detail-oriented and efficient.
- Ability to work and communicate with all management levels.
- Entrepreneurship or Program Management Experience preferred.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.