Program Coordinator, Pat Turner Indigenous Scholarship
3 days left
- Full Time
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 6/7
Salary package: $80,756 - $92,957 plus superannuation (Negotiable)
Term: Full time, Continuing (Contingent Funded)
- Do you have Indigenous Program management experience in the public, tertiary or not-for-profit sector?
- Do you want to join a dynamic and dedicated team to deliver postgraduate scholarships to high performing Indigenous APS employees?
- Do you want to work across sectors to build networks and engagement, design and lead events, and provide exceptional support to scholars?
We are looking for a high-performing Program Coordinator to manage the Sir Roland Wilson Foundation's Pat Turner Indigenous scholarships. Our ideal candidate has experience managing Indigenous programs in the public or tertiary sector, as well as exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills, and the ability to manage key events for our scholars.
The role of the Sir Roland Wilson Foundation is to strengthen the relationship between the Commonwealth Public Service and the ANU by investing in developing the capability of Australian Public Service (APS) staff and servicing the APS through partnerships with the ANU. The SRW Pat Turner Scholarship Program offers Indigenous employees of the APS the opportunity to undertake postgraduate study at either ANU or Charles Darwin University (CDU) with the purpose of improving policy and leadership capabilities.
The Program Coordinator performs a critical role supporting the Pat Turner scholarship program (PTSP) design, implementation and management, administration, and liaison activities associated with PTSP and Foundation priorities. The Program Coordinator provides high level, strategic support across the PTSP and other activities of the Foundation, including preparing documentation and stakeholder communications and engagement. This role will also include coordinating meetings and events across the PTSP and, at times, across other key Foundation activities.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
For further information please contact Fiona Scotney, Manager T: +61 2 6125 4938 E: Fiona.Scotney@anu.edu.au
Closing date: 26 September 2019
Position description: Program Coordinator.pdf
Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria and detailing your Indigenous Program Management experience.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.