Assistant/Associate Professor of Visual Arts Management and Curating
7 days left
- Part Time
- Salary range £33,330 to £46,570 per annum pro-rata Plus excellent benefits
Richmond, The American International University in London, is looking to recruit a high calibre Assistant or Associate Professor of Visual Arts Management and Curating. Candidates are sought to fulfil the role of programme convenor of the MA in Visual Arts Management and Curating, to teach in their area of expertise, to supervise student summer internships and the professional research project, and to conduct administrative duties required of a programme convenor including external relations for student placements.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- A record of substantial professional experience in the visual arts sector;
- A strong record of relevant teaching experience in higher education, preferably in both UK and US systems and particularly at Masters level;
A PhD in a related field and an active research record supported by publications or with demonstrable potential to develop such a record to complement and enhance the current research within the department, are desirable.
This position is based at the Kensington Campus.
Richmond is a private, not-for-profit, liberal arts and business studies University. It has dual degree accreditation, awarding UK and US taught undergraduate and master’s degrees. Richmond is an equal opportunities employer. A basic level DBS check is required for this position.
For further information about this vacancy and the University, please visit:
Closing date: 31 October 2019 Interviews will be held on 12 November 2019
Please submit an application online at http://careers.richmond.ac.uk/ ensuring you upload a current CV and supporting statement which outlines qualifications and teaching experience, together with details of three recent work-related referees.
Please note that while submitted applications will be acknowledged, we are unable to provide individual feedback
More searches like this
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Art, Performing Arts & Design Academic Posts jobs in London (South)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Art, Performing Arts & Design Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in London (South)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Art, Performing Arts & Design Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in London (South)