3 days left
- Full Time
Work type: Fixed Term
Division/Faculty: Chief Operating Officer (COO) Portfolio
Department/School: Business Services
Salary: $120,638 - $125,514 (UOM 9)
Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Full time - 9.5% super
About Chief Operating Operator Portfolio
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) Portfolio is responsible for the University’s budget and financial performance, and the management of its property and capital. It also delivers efficient and effective shared services in support of all aspects of the University’s business.
About the role
This role will lead cross-functional teams to deliver complex, multi-disciplinary strategic and business improvement digital and IT projects within the research domain. The role manages key relationships within the University to ensure project and service outcomes.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification with significant relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant significant experience and/or education and training
- Project management accreditation and/or relevant professional qualifications eg. Agile, Six Sigma, Prince2
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage medium to large ($250k-$3m+) IT and business improvement projects in one or more of the following areas: enterprise applications, cloud solution implementations, business process improvement, with an understanding of both technical and business aspects
- Demonstrated ability to tailor and apply project delivery methodologies including Agile, PRINCE2 and frameworks such as ITIL and SDLC
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria
Applications close: 22 Sep 2019 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time