Senior Lecturer in Speech Pathology
- Total Remuneration – Academic C: $142,901 to $164,328 pa Academic B: $116,650 to $138,526 pa (these figures include 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton (relocation assistance available)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The role will provide you with an opportunity to develop your scholarly, research and professional activities whilst working in a small, highly-collaborative team, engaging in quality, interactive and inter-professional teaching to small to medium-sized classes.
Working from our warm and sunny Rockhampton campus, you will be a short 30-minute drive to coastal Yeppoon and right on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef! Our region is rated among Australia’s top 20 most family-friendly cities, offering the best of cosmopolitan living in a regional setting. The region boasts affordable housing, quality education, a thriving, easily-accessible cultural arts scene and a short 60-minute plane trip from the state capital of Brisbane.
- Possession of doctoral qualification (PhD) in a relevant discipline is a requirement of this role.
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in national/international journals of high repute and successful research grant applications.
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in higher education and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues within the School and across the University to support students and promote CQUniversity.
- Current Certified Practising Membership with Speech Pathology Australia or eligibility for Certified Practising Membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 6th October 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33296
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.