6 days left
- Full Time
Duty station: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Deadline: September 25th 2019. Applications will be reviewed when received.
Summary of the Position
Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Intern provides travel services ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Administrative Intern works in close collaboration with staff and visitors to the UCA and ensures consistent service delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides assistance and support to the Administration department
- Receiving, distributing and sending of supplies
- Translation of correspondence and documents
- Booking of meeting room and other offices per staff request
- Printing, scanning and circulating documents
- Assist with stationary supplies
- Assist Travel coordinator with arranging Visas, OVIR registration and MFA Accreditation for international staff and Faculty
- Assist admin Officer in organizing different events;
- Assist with receiving calls/mails and distribute within office
- Serve as backup to the Admin Officer and Travel Coordinator in their absence
- Accommodation booking for Staff\Faculty and visitors
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s or an equivalent degree in tourism or travelling related subject is imperative.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of English, Russian and Kyrgyz/Tajik languages is required;
- Working knowledge of MS Office programmes, Internet and E-mail.
- Punctuality, Responsibility, Flexibility.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25th 2019. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Admin Intern, Bishkek”. Applications will be reviewed when received, and the position is open until filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.