Senior Program Coordinator
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $80,756 - $92,957 per annum plus 17% Superannuation Terms: Full time/Part time, Continuing
Join an ambitious, growing team supporting Advancement at ANU. Our job is to build strong and productive relationships across the University to make sure we deliver on donor’s gifts with efficiency, accountability and integrity.
Our ideal candidate is positive, proactive and organised, has excellent communication skills, and enjoys working with people to get great outcomes for donors.
- Permanent opportunity with full-time or part-time options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Dynamic, professional and collaborative work environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages
- 17% Superannuation Contributions
- Annual Leave Loading
- Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, technology, childcare and more
As a member of the Advancement Services team at ANU Advancement, the Senior Program Coordinator, Gift Implementation has the opportunity to promote the effective implementation of gift funds supporting research, students, and other strategic priorities across the University. They also support team efforts to ensure expenditure and investments are in line with fund purpose and establish processes to enable us demonstrate the impact of giving.
Your ability to build relationships and maintain a high level of customer service while proactively dealing with complex gift implementation issues and finding solutions will underpin your success in this position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promoting the effective implementation of gift funds in support of research, students (including scholarships & prizes), and other strategic priorities across the University
- Liaison with fundraisers, fund delegates and college based finance staff
- Capturing information to show the impact of giving
- Development of fund purpose statements and other best practice processes and documentation to support the establishment and ongoing implementation of gift funds
- Providing a high level of client service, including managing enquiries and communicating effective about gift funds both internally and externally
Experience in customer service, enquiry management and stakeholder engagement in a higher education or not-for-profit setting is desirable. The ability to learn quickly and grasp new concepts would also be an advantage.
For further information please contact Kay Connell, Head of Advancement Solutions T: +61 2 6125 9010 E: email@example.com
Closing date: 29 September 2019
Position description: Senior Program Coordinator.pdf
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.