Teacher for Vocational Education
EOI for Sessional Teachers for Vocational Education (VE) programs in
Business, Business Administration, and Leadership and Management.
- School of Vocational Business Education
- Great CBD Location
- Approx. $70 per hour Teaching Rate
RMIT is a global university of technology and design: we are global in attitude, action and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries and organisations.
Situated within the College of Business, the School of Vocational Business Education (VBE) offers a broad range of globally oriented, applied training and education, from Certificate to Associate Degree level, nationally and internationally.
Our International Business programs offer students the opportunity to work on authentic business projects, supported by businesses that work with students to create innovative solutions.
We are currently inviting expressions of interest for sessional teachers in three of our unique Business programs for Semester 1, 2020. Subject delivery and expertise is required in all of the Units of Competency per program:
- C5358 Diploma of Business program
- C5375 Diploma of Business Administration program
- C5391 Diploma of Leadership and Management program
- A qualification in the TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its equivalent; or higher level qualification in adult education
- A current Employee Working with Children Check
- Industry experience and a Bachelor degree or postgraduate qualification in a relevant business discipline is highly regarded
To apply: Please click "Apply Now" and:
- Upload a cover letter outlining:
- Your interest and suitability
- Your current (within 12 months) professional development in industry, related to each of the Units of Competency
- Your CV/Resume, with two current referees
For further information, please contact the Casual Recruitment Team on 9925 0600 (Option 1).