Lecturer in Occupational Hygiene and Occupational and Environmental Health and Safety
- SCHOOL OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- $99,043 -117,312 (ALEVB)
- ONGOING, FULL-TIME
The School of Medical and Health Sciences is a leading provider of graduates for the Occupational Hygiene, Occupational and Environmental Health & Safety professions, and offers degrees at Bachelor, Master and Doctoral levels. Modern and well-equipped laboratories and research facilities combined with enthusiastic staff and supportive administration make the School an enjoyable and productive atmosphere in which to work.You will be required to participate in the Disciplines teaching, research and scholarly activities to enhance the teaching program in the areas of Occupational Hygiene, and Occupational and Environmental Health & Safety.
The successful candidate will need to:
- have a PhD, preferably in the field of Occupational Hygiene, or Occupational and Environmental Health & Safety, or have made significant process towards completion
- be eligible to be a member of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienist (AIOH) and / or the Australian Institute of Health & Safety and/or Environmental Health Australia;
- be eligible to apply to be an AIOH Certified Occupational Hygienist (COH)";
- have relevant industry experience;
- have lecturing experience and the ability to teach into the Occupational Hygiene / Occupational and Environmental Health and Safety courses; and
- have a developing research track record.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the Universitys values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time/part time position attracts remuneration of $99,043 to $117,312 plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Professor Jacques Oosthuizen on 08 6304 5876 or email on email@example.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the Capabilities in the Selection Criteria.
Applications close on Tuesday 24th September 2019 at 11:30 pm AWST.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.