Professor/Assistant/Associate in Chemistry
Faculty in Chemistry
Institution Name Shanghai Normal University
Location of Institution 100 Guilin Road/ 100 Haisi Road, Shanghai, China
Academic Discipline Chemistry
Job Type Academic Posts
Contract Type Full Time
About the position
- Fulfill the basic duties of teachers, complete the basic teaching tasks, and assist in faculty development.
- Focus on the frontiers of science, improve research ability, and achieve high-level research results
- Ph.D. degree, who training and expertise in chemistry-and chemical engineering technology-related fields.
- Publish research achievements in important journals of the subject.
- Professor or Researcher, Associate professor, Lecturer.
About the College
Focusing on the frontiers of chemistry and materials science, the College of Chemistry and Materials Science conducts researches in seven areas: Resource chemistry and green catalysis for chemical engineering, biomimetic chemical synthesis and pharmaceutical innovation, advanced functional materials for energy, inorganic functional molecular chemistry, analytical chemistry of life, functional organic molecular chemistry, and new chemical education. Especially，the college is committed to cultivating future middle school teachers and outstanding innovative talents in Shanghai and even the whole country.
According to the university regulations.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Personnel Department: Mr Zhang,
Contact number and email : 021-64328639, email@example.com
College: Mrs Zhuang
Contact number: 021-64324280
Apply for Professor/Assistant/Associate in Chemistry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly