Manager, Human Resources Services
- Tree change opportunity for an HR professional
- Apply best practice in the delivery of HR services and recruitment
- Work for an organisation that makes a difference in its communities
- Continuing, Full Time
- Level 9 - salary of $112,228 to $118,611 pa (package of $131,306 to $138,774)
You will provide leadership to the HR Services function, which is the first point of contact for HR enquiries for University staff across all campuses and administers pay and employment conditions. You will also lead an in-house recruiting team to deliver a strategically-aligned, future-focused recruitment function that is responsive to changing market conditions and underpinned by principles of equity, diversity and merit.
To be successful you will have:
- significant experience in HR service delivery
- proven leadership and supervisory skills
- a track record of innovation
- a strong customer service focus
What you need to know before you apply:
- You will be required to create a profile in our recruitment system and address the selection criteria for the position.
- To create your profile, you can:
a. Pre-populate your profile using your LinkedIn, Seek or Facebook account; or
b. Pre-populate your profile by uploading your resume; or
c. Enter your profile information manually.
- You will need to enter your response to each of the selection criteria in the relevant field in the recruitment system. We use the selection criteria to determine which applicants progress to interview.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Division of Human Resources provides strategic leadership and operational advice and services to the University. The Division supports the executive, managers and staff across the entire employment lifecycle to ensure we have a motivated and capable workforce which is aligned to the Universitys mission and values.
Charles Sturt offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Jennie Anderson | Director, HR Partnerships | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: (02) 6338 4615
Closing Date: 11pm, 8 September 2019