Human Resources Partnership Manager
- Opportunity to lift the maturity of the business partnering function
- Key member of the HR leadership team
- Drive talent management practice across client portfolio
- Continuing, Full Time
- Level 9 - salary of $112,228 to $118,611 pa (package of $131,306 to $138,774 pa)
- Bathurst or Wagga Wagga
You will build strong relationships with clients and add value by operating as a strategic partner to deliver effective workforce strategies and business outcomes. You will share insights and best practice, and coach line managers to execute people management processes across the employee lifecycle.
To be successful you will have
- proven leadership and supervisory skills
- a track record in taking initiative to anticipate and address problems
- demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders
What you need to know before you apply:
- You will be required to create a profile in our recruitment system and address the selection criteria for the position.
- To create your profile, you can:
- a. Pre-populate your profile using your LinkedIn, Seek or Facebook account; or
- b. Pre-populate your profile by uploading your resume; or
- c. Enter your profile information manually.
- You will need to enter your response to each of the selection criteria in the relevant field in the recruitment system. We use the selection criteria to determine which applicants progress to interview.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Division of Human Resources provides strategic leadership and operational advice and services to the University. The Division supports the executive, managers and staff across the entire employment lifecycle to ensure we have a motivated and capable workforce which is aligned to the Universitys mission and values.
Charles Sturt offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Jennie Anderson | Director, HR Partnerships | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 02 6338 4615
Closing Date: 11 pm, 8 September 2019