Lecturer, Business Law
- Continuing, Full Time
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $114,361 to $135,810 pa (including salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Business and Law offers a range of nationally accredited programs designed in collaboration with industry ensuring job-ready graduates. CQUniversity’s law courses are delivered online only, with on-campus criminology and business law courses. This opportunity will allow you to teach, supervise and mentor undergraduate and postgraduate law students and positively contribute to their practical learning outcomes and legal knowledge base. With a focus on twenty-first century legal career pathways and the innovations which are transforming the legal and justice professions, you will be able to take your academic career to the next level – join CQUniversity today.
Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne locations (Financial relocation assistance may apply)
Brisbane - Queensland’s fast-growing capital features excellent healthcare, fantastic public transport (our modern Brisbane Campus is located near the CBD’s Central Station), leading sustainability programs, and a wealth of sporting activities/events fit seamlessly within its warm climate.
Melbourne – A vibrant and multicultural city hosting world-renowned landmarks, fashion, cafés, culture and art. Its mild seasonal climate paves the way to Australia’s major winter sports scene. Our Melbourne Campus is adjacent to Southern Cross Station – providing easy access to a number of tram routes.
Sydney – #11 in Mercer’s World's Most Liveable Cities 2019 – the Sydney Campus is a stroll from the Harbour and Opera House and offers access to a glorious climate with abundant natural expanses, world-famous beaches (like Bondi), and a multitude of world-class art and culture.
At CQUniversity you will be rewarded:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 17% superannuation
- Work-life balance with unparalleled flexibility
- Job security with continuing, full-time positions
- Three to six month Outside Studies Program (OSPRO)
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave
- Staff study support and professional development
- Possession of doctoral qualification (PhD) in the discipline area.
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in international/national journals of high repute and successful research grant applications.
- Demonstrated experience in online curriculum development, writing and evaluation, and experience conducting quality student learning activities using internet technologies.
Take the next leap in your Academic career
Join CQUniversity today
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Monday, 16 September 2019