Brand Project Manager
Classification: Senior Manager 1 (Administration)
Salary package: $113,421 - $118,839 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Fixed term (12 month contract)
- Join a highly motivated brand team working on an exciting project to re-energise how we tell the ANU Story
- Lead, develop and implement new brand governance structures that protect and grow the ANU brand for years to come
The ANU Brand Story project will articulate what is distinctive about ANU and will build and enhance the university’s profile. The project involves everyone with a strong connection to the University - staff, students, alumni and other members of the community.
This role is responsible for the project management of the roll-out of the refreshed brand across all University portfolios, overseeing all aspects of the project, requiring flexibility, negotiation skills and brand experience to deliver project outcomes via both agile and waterfall. Proactively manage and own the flow of sub-projects by setting up project kick-offs and weekly meetings, gathering information and assets as required, and providing the leadership and guidance to successfully deliver the project on time and on budget.
For more information please contact Erica Goatcher-Bregmann, (Associate Director, Marketing Insight) T: (02) 6125 0794 E: email@example.com
Closing date: 8 September 2019
Position description: Project Manager (ANU Story) SM1 PD
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.