Information Technology Quality Coordinator
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, enhancements to existing applications throughout their development.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Collaborate with software/system personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, and acceptance testing methods.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to management.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration and issues.
- Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
- Ensuring that process and system quality requirements are determined and planned.
- Investigating problems and conducting error proofing.
- Defining, analyzing and resolving all issues effectively and responsively
- Maintaining records and ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Serves as the Management Representative for certification audits, training and maintenance of ISO.
- Manages all internal and external audits, document control and record review.
- Put methodologies for Continuous Improvement.
- Identifying and Facilitating issue Resolution with functional and technical groups.
- Prevention of quality problems through planned and systematic activities including documentation.
- Finding & eliminating sources of quality problems through tools & equipment so that customer's requirements are continually met.
- Responsible to adhere with all information security policies and procedures of the University
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field with several years of experience in IT QA.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Keen Attention to details and outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including Microsoft web and client/server applications.
- Direct hands-on Automated testing tools and reporting software.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Division Information Technology Division-CIO
Department IT Support Service Section
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 7000 to 18000 AED