Senior Lecturer in Law
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Business and Law offers a range of nationally accredited programs designed in collaboration with industry ensuring job-ready graduates. CQUniversity’s law courses are delivered online only, with oncampus criminology and business law courses. This opportunity will allow you to teach, supervise and mentor undergraduate and postgraduate law students and positively contribute to their practical learning outcomes and legal knowledge base. With a focus on twenty-first century legal career pathways and the innovations which are transforming the legal and justice professions, you will be able to take your academic career to the next level – join CQUniversity today.
Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne locations (Financial relocation assistance may apply)
Brisbane - Queensland’s fast-growing capital features excellent healthcare, fantastic public transport (our modern Brisbane Campus is located near the CBD’s Central Station), leading sustainability programs, and a wealth of sporting activities/events fit seamlessly within its warm climate.
At CQUniversity you will be rewarded:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 17% superannuation
- Work-life balance with unparalleled flexibility
- Job security with continuing, full-time positions
- Three to six month Outside Studies Program (OSPRO)
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave
- Staff study support and professional development
- Possession of doctoral qualification (PhD) in the discipline area.
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in international/national journals of high repute and successful research grant applications.
- Demonstrated experience in online curriculum development, writing and evaluation, and experience conducting quality student learning activities using internet technologies.
Take the next leap in your Academic career
Join CQUniversity today
SENIOR LECTURER – LAW
- Continuing, Full Time
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Remuneration $140,098 to $161,106 pa (including salary of $118,385 to $136,137 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33280
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday, 16 September 2019
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”