People Customer Co-ordinator, Human Resources
Application closing date 23/08/2019
Faculty / School or Service People Team (formerly Human Resources)
Salary £20,284 - £24,040 per annum
Package 28 days holiday & exceptional benefits
Job category/type Professional Services
3x Permanent Roles
- Experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused administrative environment
- 3 A levels or equivalent experience
- Ability to competently use Microsoft, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience of dealing with customers via telephone
- Previous experience of working within a service centre would be an advantage
- Experience of working within a transactional recruitment team would be a distinct advantage
People are taking notice of Coventry University. We've rapidly moved up the league tables and grown to become one of the UK's biggest and most dynamic higher education institutions, and - for 2019 - we're the Times and Sunday Times 'University of the Year for Student Experience'. Coventry is an institution that's going places.
Working as part of a team responsible for providing a professional and efficient first point of contact people service within the recruitment team within the People Customer Service Centre. Working to support the range of employment administration. The overarching aim is to provide a comprehensive seamless service covering a broad level of advice and transactional services across the recruitment cycle.
Responsible for providing a first point of customer contact via telephone, e-mail and administrative services, through effective use of the call logging system, HR information system and providing the interface between the business and the specialist experts, People Partnering team and Senior Management within the People Team.
Person Specification: Please review our job specification to see the full person specification and apply on our website
Click here to view the job description and person specification
Interview date: w/c 2 September 2019