Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Nursing
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration (inclusive of cash salary plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Academic Level B – $114,361 to $135,411, Academic Level C – $140,098 to $160,632 pa
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences is recognised as a leader in nursing education – our academics are lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare. Our courses are based on work-integrated and flexible learning, plus, our CQUGlobal nursing program offers students a range of developmental opportunities.
We focus on providing an environment that’s conducive to work-life balance; we offer flexibility with supportive leave entitlements, including a generous six weeks annual leave. Another benefit we strongly believe in is our dedication to staff development. We provide each employee with numerous in-house training options as well as generous personal study support.
With a new campus in the heart of the Perth CBD alongside regional study hubs, CQUniversity's expanded presence in WA means more choice to West Australians looking to study a tertiary qualification, as well as more support to our existing online education students.
- Registered as a Nurse (Division 1) in Australia, evidence of meeting NMBA Recency of Practice registration standards (NMBA)
- Possession of an undergraduate nursing degree as well as a Masters qualification with a minimum three years recent post registration clinical experience (Level B)
- Possession of doctoral qualification (PhD) in a relevant discipline (Level C)
- Possession of or willingness to obtain, a qualification in adult education in order to meet the minimum requirements of a Registered Training Organisation as outlined in the relevant government Standards e.g. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a Diploma or higher level qualification in adult education (e.g. Bachelor or Graduate Certificate in Tertiary and Adult Education)
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 1 September 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33276
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.