Research Technician Assistant
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
Perform statistical analysis on data.
- Data collection of behavioral, eye-tracking and fMRI experiments with human subjects
- Recruiting and screening of human subjects
- Data pre-processing & data management
- B.S., B.A. or equivalent degree
- Previous experience with data collection in a scientific laboratory
- Basic familiarity and previous experience using python, R or Matlab for basic data cleaning and formatting
- Previous experience with data collection from human subjects in behavioral, eye-tracking or neuroscience experiments
- Previous experience with basic data analysis using python, R or Matlab for basic data cleaning and formatting