Teacher in Community Services
6 days left
- Full Time
- Fixed Term (12-month contract), Full-Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Bundaberg, Rockhampton City, Mackay City, Townsville or Cairns
- Total Salary $68,437 to $87,929
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
A leader in Vocational and Higher Education - CQUniversity’s School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences is lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare. Our courses are based on work-integrated and flexible learning, with a range of development opportunities available for our students.
We are searching for a motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Community Service industry expert who would like to join our team in delivering training. This position offers you the option to be based at Bundaberg, Rockhampton City, Mackay City, Townsville or Cairns. These sunny subtropical QLD locations are within arm’s reach of unspoilt beaches, scenic rainforests, the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays.
The successful appointee will ideally hold the following certification and/or qualifications:
- Diploma or higher in Community Services/Social Work.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Three to five years’ experience in the Community Service sector.
- Desired experience in the fields of Mental Health/Case Management/Working with children or other specified area is beneficial.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 1 September 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33275
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply