Adjunct Professor of Chemistry
The Department of Life & Environmental Sciences/ College of Natural and Health Sciences in Dubai campus has an opening for an adjunct professor in Chemistry. The selected applicant will teach general undergraduate chemistry courses with laboratory sessions.
The number of courses taught will depend on the needs of the department as of January 2019.
The candidate should be able to teach: General Chemistry I and II, Organic Chemistry and Environmental Chemistry.
- A PhD degree in an area of Chemistry that is related to the environmental science
- Ability to engage students in the learning of Chemistry
- Prior University teaching experience preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to utilizing technology in the classroom
- Fluency in English is Compulsory
- Applicants must have a valid residence visa, and will be required to provide a No Objection letter from their employer
- Pay and Benefits to be negotiated based on experience.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach following documents:
- A Cover letter
- Current Curricular Vitae (CV)
- Attested degrees and transcripts
- Statement of undergraduate teaching philosophy
- Statement of scholarly and creative interests
- The names and contact details of two professional references
- Copies of recent Student / Peer evaluation of teaching
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.