7 days left
- Full Time
Location: London Waterloo
Closing date: 26/08/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: School of Nursing
You will work closely with the Programme Leaders to realise the strategic vision of the School of Nursing to deliver our Undergraduate portfolio.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the management of the academic content and pedagogy of the programme.
- Liaise with Programme Support Team.
- Contribute to the quality monitoring and continuous improvement activity in line with BPP’s General Academic Regulations and policies.
- Contribute to the analysis/quality indicators for programme quality/student performance and monitor and act upon them where necessary.
- Attended Examination Boards.
- Undertake Academic Assessor duties.
Teaching & Student Support
- Undertake lecturing appropriate to the level of responsibility of the role.
- Support student through the completion of academic work.
- Support student through practice based learning and assessment.
- Support student who face challenges with progression / completion of their studies.
- Advise and action student referrals to other University Central support services.
- Engage in academic marking.
- Engage in academic moderation.
- Moderate Practice Assessment Documentation.
- Prepare and Support Practice Supervisors and Practice Assessors in the practice area.
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this role
For full role requirements please refer to the job description