Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/Assistant Professor/ Associate - Business & Management
Research Associate/Senior Research Associate/Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor - Business & Management
Institution: O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU)
School/Department: Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)
Location: Sonipat, NCR of Delhi, India
Academic: Business & Economics
Discipline: Business & Management, Accounting & Finance
Job Type: Academic Posts, Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: January 2020
About the University:
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a world class Indian university in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonipat), India.
JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 5000 students and 900 faculty and staff members representing more than 30 countries in eight multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts and Journalism, Art & Architecture and Banking & Finance.
JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curricula, global collaborations, global research and global programmes.
JGBS invites applications for full-time faculty positions in following disciplines of business & management
- Responsibilities include teaching a combination of undergraduate and graduate MBA courses in the respective discipline(s) at JGBS.
- Scholarship and research leading to journal publications are expected and required for tenure consideration
- The faculty member will also have responsibilities of student advising, research, and service to the School, University, and business community.
- Effective pedagogic and communication skills are required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. in the respective discipline
- Ability to teach successfully, demonstrated scholarship or achievement
- Prior teaching / industry experience strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive; commensurate with education and experience.
We offer university accommodation, health coverage, retirement benefits, research grants and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic programs and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community.
Application process is ongoing until the successful candidate is found. We are looking to close this position as soon as possible.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest (teaching & research)
- At least two references with full contact and e-mail information (References will not be contacted without applicant's consent)
Submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org