Senior Project Manager
- Utilise your AGILE project management experience
- Advance your career with professional development and training opportunities
- Take the tree change; reduce your commute, free parking and relocation assistance available
- Fixed Term (up to 2 years), Full Time
- $94,567 to $107,106 p.a. (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga/Bathurst/Wagga Wagga
As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the initiation, planning, execution and control and more importantly overall leadership of one or more projects or a program of works. Working closely with clients, members of the project team and senior executives to deliver projects that secure business benefits including major transformational activities that contribute to the University Strategy. You will be involved in the management and coordination of a project team or teams to drive and deliver projects within agreed timeframes, scope, budget and quality.
As a senior member of the Technology Projects team this position plays a key role in building project management capability and supporting continual improvement through coaching and mentoring.
To be successful you will have:
- a relevant degree and subsequent experience leading and managing numerous large and complex projects and programs of works and organisational change initiatives;
- significant experience with formal project management methodologies including Agile project delivery (Scrum or Agile);
- proven leadership skills and extensive experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management;
- Excellence in planning and time management and proven ability to successfully manage vendors, contractors, consultants, business and technical teams across a broad geographical area.
The Division of Information Technology (DIT) is responsible and accountable for the strategic management, development and support of information, communications and web technology across the University, and the provision of related services to all staff and students of the University. DIT is committed to a strong service culture, and focuses on delivering 'fit-for-purpose quality services to the University community.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the Position Description or by contacting:
Shane Miller | Manager, Project Management, Technology Projects | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 02 6051 9802
Closing Date: 11 pm, 25 August 2019