Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Financial Management/Financial Planning
- Full time ongoing position
- Based in Hobart
- Support TSBE’s contribution to the Economy and Society of Tasmania
The Tasmanian School of Business and Economics (TSBE) provides world-class teaching and research, offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs across our Tasmanian and Sydney campuses, including programs within China and Hong Kong.
The Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (Financial Management/Financial Planning) is a research, teaching and engagement appointment providing a contribution to maintaining focus on outstanding research contributions in outputs, external research grants and higher degree research student supervision.
- Make a strong/effective contribution to the University in achieving its objectives and responsibilities
- Undertake high-quality research of national and international standing
- Undertake scholarly undergraduate and postgraduate coursework teaching
- Provide academic leadership
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of productive and effective links
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- A PhD or equivalent in a relevant field
- A Membership of a relevant professional body
- A good/strong record of, and commitment to research that has achieved national/international recognition
- Experience in University-level teaching and learning
- A record of contributing to building and maintaining effective and productive links
- A record of contributions to successful research higher degree supervision
Appointment to this role will be at Academic Level B or Academic Level C and will have a total remuneration package of up to $158,046 comprising base salary within the range of $98,537 to $135,082 plus 17% superannuation.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your resume, cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role (specify Level B or C), and your responses to the position/selection criteria
- For further information about this position, please contact Professor Lisa McManus, Co-Head of School, Lisa.McManus@utas.edu.au or 6226 1574.
- Please visit http://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying2 for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Sunday, 8 September 2019, 11:55 pm