Administrative Assistant, Office Of Accessibility
The Office of Campus Director is looking for an incumbent for the position of Administrative Assistant, to provide the day-to-day administrative support to the Office of Accessibility, under the Office of Enrollment management, in carrying out the responsibilities of the department for the establishment, coordination and continual provision of disability services for students.
- Supports the Department head in the day- to day operations of the Department.
- Performs administrative duties; prepares correspondence, presentations, reports, schedules meetings and maintains the Director’s diary/schedule.
- Addresses all general queries related to the Office of Accessibility.
- Maintains and tracks all correspondences, files and documents related to the Department
- Creates, organizes and runs ZU activities that help promote the acceptance of students of Determination.
- Prepares statistical reports that illustrate the quantity and types of materials being accommodated.
- Distributes all internal and external correspondence.
- Schedules meetings as required; sends agendas, ensures refreshments, attendees and distributes minutes.
- Assists in budgeting, invoices processing, and tracks all invoices.
- Maintains and update website information.
- Assists in preparing KPI spreadsheets.
- Performance other related duties as assigned by the Director
- Must possess minimum of 0-1 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other essential requirements:
- Experience with admiration and customer services-related activities in a similar setup.
- Bilingual – Arabic/ English
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.