Lecturer in Introduction Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics
2 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Access Education
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $114,361 to $135,810 pa (including salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity’s School of Access Education manages the University’s enabling courses and support services to ensure that students are equipped to achieve their academic goals. Join a supportive and engaged team involved in teaching students online and on campus, developing curriculum materials, providing one-on-one and group work support, and collaborating with other University staff to support students throughout their studies.
Our employees are important to us. At CQUniversity we offer a generous 5.4 weeks of annual leave, including a guaranteed period of leave over the Holiday season, access to employee assistance programs and discounted gym membership for staff and their family. Staff development is a primary consideration, with professional development forming an integral part of our structure. We provide each employee with numerous in-house training opportunities and personal study support to develop within their chosen field. Research opportunities include enabling education, distance learning, learning disabilities and disciplinebased research.
We are seeking a passionate individual who will inspire and empower primarily non-traditional students to undertake further study in biology, chemistry and mathematics. As a lecturer in the School of Access Education, you will participate in the development and delivery of a quality enabling course and actively support students to be what they want to be.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and support enabling, undergraduate and postgraduate university students through multi-modal delivery strategies.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 21 Aug 2019
Vacancy Reference Number: 33265
More searches like this
- Permanent Biological Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Rockhampton
- Permanent Mathematics & Statistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Rockhampton
- Permanent Physical Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Rockhampton
- Permanent Life sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Rockhampton
- Permanent Chemistry Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Rockhampton