Full Stack App Developer
Vacancy Available: One
Division: Information Technology Administration
Job Family: Administration
Type of Contract: Full-time
Hours of Work: 40/Week (Normally 08:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Sunday – Thursday)
Place of Work: University of Kurdistan Hewlêr
Reporting To: Director of IT Admin
Appointment Duration: One Year
Probation Period: One Month
Application Deadline: Application is open until the position is filled
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The post-holder, in consultation with the line manager, will:
- Design and Develop full layout for Mobile App.
- Create All Graphics that are needed for Mobile App.
- Design full diagram for the Mobile App requirements and create project that demonstrate the development lifecycle.
- Create API whenever Required (Based on MySQL tables).
- Create SQL Queries.
- Develop the app using React Native that must be compatible with most Android and iOS Devices.
- Enable Modern Features: Notification, LDAP Integration, Office 365 Integration, GPS Location.
- Implement Code unit testing.
- Provide Documentation to each line according best practice and coding standards.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the nature of the post and as requested by the line manager
The post-holder should have the following:
- Qualification: BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Years of experience: 4
- Specialised certification and/or training: Native App Development Certificate
- Language skills (reading, writing and speaking): Fluency in English.
- Computer skills: Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Specific technical skills: Ability to develop Native Mobile Application for both Android and iOS using React Native, PHP Skills, SQL Skills, Graphic Skills.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicants are requested to email their Application Form, CV, and Personal Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the Vacancy Title and inserting the most recent passport size photo in the area provided on the application form.
- Only complete applications: Application Form (with the most recent photo), Personal Statement and CV will be considered.
- Size of the photo must be 45mm x 35mm with no less than 150 pixels for the quality.
- Any application that does not specify the vacancy applied for will not be considered.
- An Application Form is available at Current Vacancies on the University website (http://www.ukh.edu.krd).
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.