International Student Recruitment Officer
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $80,756 - $92,957 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing (2 positions available)
The Australian National University has a 70 year old history as an institution with an international reputation for excellence in research and education. The student body at ANU is drawn from across the nation and around the world. Outstanding students are attracted to the University by its reputation, the quality of its staff, the breadth of its teaching and research programs and facilities, and unique educational experience.
The Division of Marketing & Student Recruitment is seeking an energetic international student recruitment officer within the International Recruitment team.
The International Recruitment Officer will play a key role in support of the following:
- Development and implementation of marketing/communication strategies to recruit international students into ANU programs from a diverse range of agreed international markets
- Development and implementation of region and channel-focused recruitment and outreach strategies and plans aligned with wider University recruitment objectives
- Engagement with colleagues in other areas of the Division, in particular with the Domestic Student Recruitment Team, as well as internal University stakeholders such as those in academic Colleges
- Building excellent working relationships with University representatives on- and offshore, including with strategically important education agents and high school counsellors
This position is an engagement and outreach role, not recruitment in a Human Resources context.
For further information please contact: Mathew Sharman,
T: 0418 251 288
Closing date: 25 August 2019
Position description: International Student Recruitment Officer_ANU Officer 6/7 PD
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- Statements addressing the selection criteria
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least two referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful application must have rights to live and work in this country.