Development Manager, International and Regional
4 days left
- Full Time
Classification: ANU Officer 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $99,612 - $106,517 per annum plus 17% Superannuation
Terms: Full Time, Continuing
- Are you a donor-centred fundraiser, passionate about people and their stories?
- Do you have an eye and an ear for smart, strategic communication and relationship management?
- Are you energetic and reliable, thriving in a fast-paced, client-focused environment?
- Do you want to represent Australia’s leading university in global regions of strategic importance?
The Development Manager is a pivotal role in shaping a dynamic program of international engagement, focusing on cultivating productive networks and securing transformative, large-scale philanthropic gifts.
We value initiative, collaboration, and delivering high-quality results. We support continuous learning and professional development.
- Work with inspirational donors in culturally diverse settings to deliver gifts with real social impact
- Collaborate with professional and academic partners and leaders to advance exciting projects of global relevance
- Support team efforts to sustainably scale up our fundraising operations in readiness for the campaign
- Demonstrate our “culture of giving” through collaboration, knowledge sharing, and responsive, transparent communication.
ANU is a great place to work. Our benefits include:
- Professional, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages including:
- Flexible working hours
- 17% Superannuation contributions
For more information please contact Norm Bradshaw:
Closing date: 30 August 2019
Position description: Development Manager ANU Officer 8 PD
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.