Lecturer, Re-Entry Nursing
1 day left
- Part Time
- Continuing, Part Time (0.5 FTE)
- School of Nursing Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Total Remuneration $57,180 to $67,905 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $48,318 to $57,381 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Our School of Nursing Midwifery and Social Sciences is known as a leader in nursing education – our academics lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare. Our courses are based on work-integrated and flexible learning, plus, our CQUGlobal nursing program offers students a range of developmental opportunities, including trips to Nepal and other countries.
Located in Cairns, this exciting opportunity offers you the benefit of living and working in one of Australia’s most vibrant multicultural cities. With strong links to community and industry, and an affordable lifestyle, this premier tourist destination’s international airport connects it to the world.
You will have a high level of interpersonal qualities and proven ability in the education of nursing students, including the ability to write course materials and teach in clinical and academic fields of nursing.
- Possession of an undergraduate nursing degree as well as a Masters qualification with a minimum three years recent post registration clinical experience.
- Registered as a Nurse (Division 1) in Australia, evidence of meeting NMBA Recency of Practice registration standards (AHPRA site).
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or ability to successfully complete within 12 months of commencement.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 18 August 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33254
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use only alphabetic or numeric characters in your CQU application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.