Research Technician Assistant
The Research Technician Assistant will help assemble and run a new ice irradiation lab. The successful candidate will analyze data and help interpret spectral data of icy satellites
- Develop procedures for ice preparation and irradiation.
- Carry out prescribed experiments.
- Analyze spectral data of icy satellites and compare to lab.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in geosciences.
- Course work in analytic laboratory techniques.
- Course work in planetary sciences.