- Continuing, Full Time
- Vice-Chancellor and President’s Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $80,079 to $90,078 pa (including salary of $67,668 to $76,118 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
We are looking for an experienced, professional Executive Assistant that truly loves being in a support position and helping others. You are comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment that requires you to constantly manage all the moving pieces. You will be confident and proud of the impact you have on the Vice-Chancellor’s day but also the wider team as you regularly help others succeed. You will be friendly, outgoing and enjoy a laugh at work as our supportive and warm culture truly does work as a team to ensure that business objective are met.
We value our people and they are central to the delivery of our vision and purpose, we have a peoplefriendly culture where everyone is acknowledged and gets to play a part in what they do. You will be supported internally to ensure you achieve your full potential within your role, be the best at what you do and have the ability to see how the work you do impacts our greater organisation.
If you love variety then this is the role for you! This is a true one on one support position where no two days will be the same. You will be working with the Vice-Chancellor’s and President’s Office and be given the autonomy to really shape the role and make it your own.
- Proven knowledge and understanding in the use of a range of business support software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- A degree without relevant experience, or completion of a diploma and at least two years subsequent relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 3 August 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33247
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.