Messaging and Collaboration Services Specialist
- Design, develop and implement SharePoint solutions programmed in ASP.NET/C# with attention to user interface design
- Design, develop and implement SQL Server 2008/2012 database, integration, and reporting and analytics solutions to be integrated with the SharePoint farm and to provide connectivity to the ERP system
- Integrate enterprise content with SharePoint to include: content management, content indexing, personalization, workflow, and user access management
- Develop, maintain, and enforce SharePoint governance policies
- Ensure the integrity and security of SharePoint data in accordance with business needs and industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Create and maintain related technical documentation
- Perform SharePoint network and security audits and manage security for all sub-sites
- Deploy SharePoint custom features and packages
- Perform and test routine SharePoint backups and restores
- Monitor and analyze SharePoint server, application, network, and input/output device performance
- Maintain and update SharePoint farm servers to ensure full availability
- Develop training materials and provide training to users with varying levels of skill.
- Responsible to adhere with all information security policies and procedures of the University.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of core sharepoint development and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft sharepoint technology.
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET, C# and/or VB.NET.
- Working knowledge of sharepoint farm design topology.
- Experience in using and managing enterprise Content Management Systems.
- Experience in developing and managing enterprise sharepoint Portal.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, analysis, presentation, documentation and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in organizing work and resources, providing solutions.
- Proven analytical and communication skills.
Division Information Technology Division-CIO
Department Enterprise Applications& Integ.Sec.
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 7000 to 18000 AED