Teacher in Diploma Nursing
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Townsville - Generous Relocation Package available
- Total Remuneration $80,989 to $104,056 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $68,437 to $87,929 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
The successful candidate will be delivering the Diploma of Nursing on campus in Townsville. This is an excellent opportunity to leave the nursing shift work behind and focus your skills on teaching the next generation of nurses. Our staff benefit from flexible work arrangements, a family friendly work environment, generous leave and various generous opportunities for professional development.
Seen as a leader in nursing education – our educators are lauded for learning, teaching, research and community engagement – we benefit from strong industry ties and strive to maintain the high standards of ever-changing healthcare.
Townsville boasts an amazing 300 days of year-round sunshine, with a tropical relaxed atmosphere this location is complemented by big city comforts. This flourishing district offers world-class education, innovative healthcare, affordable housing, and unique shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor recreational opportunities. Close points of interest: Great Barrier Reef and Queensland State Marine Park.
The successful appointee will ideally hold the following certification and/or qualifications:
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 / TAE40110).
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in the Nursing sector.
- A Bachelor of Nursing of higher qualification » Current registration with AHPRA
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 30th July 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33223
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply