Development and Execution of the Marketing Plan to increase UAEU SIP awareness, reputation and engagement.
- Support the development of the marketing strategy in line with UAEU SIP objectives.
- Analyze market trends and, based on it, recommend changes to marketing and business strategies.
- Update and manage, on a daily base, the marketing budget.
- Build strategic relationship with stakeholders: public and private, domestic and international.
- Liaise with Media and University Outreach Department to increase UAEU SIP coverage and visibility.
- Develop marketing campaigns to attract sponsors, partners, investors, startups, SMEs and research centers/ Labs to UAEU SIP.
- Own the marketing campaigns form ideation phase to evaluation.
- Establish and Measure ROI targets for all Marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Partners to increase awareness and engagement.
- Approves and oversee and work with other Marketing team members and creative teams to develop campaign ideas, content, graphics designs, promotional materials and identifies the appropriate media channel.
- Ensure creative marketing materials and content are consistent and in line with brand guidelines.
- Participate in all areas of content generation and production across all UAEU SIP platforms.
- Engage on social media.
- Coordinate UAEU SIP events: owned and in partnership.
- Attending conferences, exhibitions and competitions to gain insight about the market dynamic, research and trends.
- Evaluate, track and report marketing campaigns on a regular base, adjust the marketing plan accordingly.
- Implement and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Execute overall CRM and direct marketing. Keep an updated CRM database, develop actions to increase engagement.
- Provide expert direction and insights on marketing matters to UAEU SIP units.
- Keep effective internal communications to ensure that all UAU SIP staff are kept informed about the marketing objectives.
- Participates in the evaluation of potential strategic partnerships for UAUE SIP Marketing.
- Conduct media monitoring of UAEU SIP news and content analysis.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Master's degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 3 years in the same field
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role, thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and other web analysis tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Comfortable with numbers, making sense of metrics and working with spreadsheets
- High ability to prepare reports, proposals and presentations
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Programs
- English language proficiency
- Effective resource management
- Focus on results
- Focus on Client Relationships
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Critical Thinking
Division UAEU Science & Innovation Park
Department Marketing and Communication Section
Job Close Date 03-08-2019
Job Category Staff
Salary 7000 to 18000 AED