Senior Recruitment Manager
Application closing date 28/07/2019
Salary Up to £65,000 p.a. & up to 10% performance related bonus
Job category/type Professional Services
Department: CU Recruitment and Admissions Ltd
Coventry University's proven success is driven by its hard-working ethos. The highest-ranking modern university in England for 7 years running (Guardian 2013-2019), we achieved a gold rating in the UK government's 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
We have significantly grown our portfolio, reputation, and student base across the University its London Campus and new regional centres of learning in Coventry, Scarborough and London.
We are ambitious for our students and as a University Group; we have set ourselves a challenging and transformational Corporate Plan for the years ahead. Our strategy is built on four pillars: delivering an even higher quality student experience, research with impact, developing further as a global university, and continuing to embody how business and industry can work together through enterprise and innovation.
Attraction and conversion of students within Higher Education is an increasingly competitive and challenging environment. CU Recruitment and Admissions Ltd (CURA) launched in April 2019 transforms the traditional approach to student recruitment.
A new regionally-based network of student recruiters, widening participation specialists are supported by teams of conversion professionals,admissions specialists and CRM and events team. All leading the implementation of a new approach to student engagement and a customer centric culture and workforce, robust sales processes, and an agile strategy driven by data.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated senior professional to join us as we take forward a new approach to the recruitment of UK students developing new approaches to meet the challenges ahead
The role will be responsible for designing, developing, leading the implementation of a recruitment strategy across the Coventry University Group. Working within a matrix environment, the post holder will have strategic knowledge and insight of key markets, innovative strategy and demonstrable knowledge of best in class operations to gain distinctive competitive advantage on behalf of the Coventry University Group. The post holder will employ both strategic and tactical approaches to enhance the existing recruitment pipelines whilst testing new markets and approaches and advocate a strong sales and customer centric culture in order to meet the strategic growth ambitions of the University.
- Proven successful track record in sales, with a strategic approach to developing medium to long term markets and pipelines.
- Experience of leading sales teams with proven results of implementing successful growth strategies with results focussed approach to delivering targets
- Significant experience and evidence of core management competencies including staff management and efficient financial resource management.
- Demonstrable experience of effective team leadership and managing a target- based approach to personal and team achievements
- Ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment,requiring high energy levels and personal authority.
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers
Interviews: w/c Monday 5 August 2019